Use of the Irehab.com website is conditional upon acceptance by User of the terms and conditions listed below.
"Company" means Irehab.com, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
"User" means the individual or entity given access to the Video Content produced by the Company via password-protected access to its Website.
"Video Content" means videos developed by the Company, drawings and photos related to such videos and localized text descriptions of such videos.
"Website" means the Irehab.com Website providing the Video Content
- User is not authorized provide any of the Video Content at the Website to any other person, including any other person associated with the health or fitness industry. If Users wish to provide access to third parties, consent and access rights will be provided only by the Company.
- All Video Content at the Website is owned by the Company and is protected by and subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by the Company, one of its affiliates, or by third parties, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future.
- Deactivation of any patient account can be done at any time by clicking "deactivate" to the right of that patient's name on your "Administration" page. The Company will retain all information on that patient until that patient is "deleted".
- Reactivation (for patients) for the Doctor/ Physical Therapist (or any other medical professional registered as a doctor/ physical therapist user) - by clicking "reactivate" to the right of that patient's name on User's Administration page. User may reactivate any patient account anytime
- NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR OTHER GUARANTY is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information or Video Content.
- All personal information at the Website is kept on a secure database that is not accessible directly from the Internet and is password protected. User's patient details will NEVER be supplied to any third party, unless required by law, without User's prior, written consent.
- User may not use material displayed on the Website for any purpose without the written permission of the Company. Except as expressly authorized or licensed, User may not copy, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, lease or rental of, create derivative works from or in any way exploit any of the Video Content, in whole or in part, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting; forging communications on behalf of the Website (impersonating the Website) or to the Website (impersonating a legitimate user); accessing, navigating or searching the Website through the use of any automated or electronic devices, including but not limited to browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents, or any other similar technology either now know or hereafter developed, other than search agents provided by the Company or generally publicly available Internet browsers; soliciting, facilitating, encouraging or agreeing to provide access to or otherwise remarket or redistribute, or take affirmative steps to allow or permit such access to, or remarketing or redistribution of, any Website content or data to any third party, through any process, including but not limited to screen scraping, spiders, web "bots" or other device, technology, software or system now known or hereafter discovered; or sending unsolicited and unauthorized e-mail on behalf of the Company, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- The Company logos and other trademarks on the Website are the property of the Company and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
THE WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
- All Video Content at the Website is for informational purposes only. The Video Content is designed to support, and is not intended to be a substitute for, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- No responsibility is accepted and all responsibility is hereby disclaimed for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use or misuse of the Video Content.
- It is the responsibility of all users of this website to satisfy themselves as to the medical and physical condition of their patients or clients in determining whether or not to use or adapt the Video Content at the Website.
- The Website does not constitute the practice of medical, physical therapy or other professional healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Company will have the legal right at any time, without prior notice, and at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms and Conditions or impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of the Website. Such revisions and additions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on the Website. User should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any modifications or revisions. Continued use of the Website after the Company post changes to these Terms constitutes User's acceptance of the changes.
- User understands that is being given access to the Website without charge as a beta tester of the Website. User agrees to provide comments and input to the Company, and to respond to Company requests for comment and information regarding the Web site as a condition to access as a beta tester.
TERMINATION OF USE
- The Company reserve the right to limit or revoke User's access to the Website in its sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason, including, but not limited to tampering with the Website; misrepresenting User's identity or otherwise conducting fraudulent activity on the Website; any violation of these Terms; or in the event of Website corruption or other technical difficulties. If The Company limits User's access to the Website, it assumes no responsibility or liability for any losses, damages or other consequences of any kind resulting from User's inability to access the Website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING, OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUSTAINED ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
- USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION WILL BE TRANSMITTED OVER NETWORKS, ROUTERS, SERVERS AND OTHER DEVICES OWNED, MAINTAINED OR SERVICED BY THIRD PARTIES OVER WHICH THE COMPANY HAS NO CONTROL. ACCORDINGLY, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR OR RELATING TO THE DELAY, FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR CORRUPTION OF ANY DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE.
USER SUBMISSIONS AND CONTENT
- User is responsible for the content of communications, and the consequences of any such communications. By submitting content, including patient names, to any area of the Website, User grants the Company a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. User permits any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for its use.
- User is prohibited from providing on the Website any nudity, obscenity, lewdness, excessively violent, unreasonably offensive, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable or illegal subject matter, or content that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation, including intellectual property law, or encourage the use of controlled substances.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; EXTERNAL LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
- The Company may provide links on the Website to websites operated by other entities. If User visits any linked site, it is at User's own risk and it is User's responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
- The Company makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that the Company or the Website sponsor(s), endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of the Company or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. All links to the Website must be approved in writing by the Company.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer. User agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password and not to use any device, software or routine or data to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website or any activity being conducted on the Website.
- User prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for User or logging onto a server or an account which User is not authorized to access; (b) using the Website for unintended purposes or trying to change the behavior of the Website; or (c) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
- These Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Hawaii and of the United States of America located in the State of Hawaii for any litigation arising out of or relating to the Website or these Terms and Conditions, waives any objection to the venue of any such litigation in such court, and agrees not to plead or claim in any such court that such litigation has been brought in any inconvenient forum.
- All claims and controversies arising from or relating to these Terms will be conclusively resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, and any judgment upon any award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. All questions as to the meaning of these Terms or as to the arbitrability of any dispute under these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by the arbitrators and their decision will be final and binding and not subject to judicial review. All arbitration proceedings will be conducted in Hawaii County, Hawaii. Costs of such arbitration proceedings will be evenly shared by the Company on the one hand, and the party or parties adverse to the Company on the other hand.
Our Privacy Commitment To You
Contacting the Website
Children Under Age 13
We strive to protect the online privacy of children. We will not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or about children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. By using the Website, you represent that you are 13 years or older. However, we cannot prohibit minors from visiting the Website, and we necessarily rely on parents and other responsible parties to supervise the use of the Internet and the Website by such minor children. Please do not attempt to register or send any information about yourself to us if you are under the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided the Website with personally-identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian please email us at email@example.com and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
What Information Do We Collect and How Do We Use the Information?
We do not collect personally identifiable information on the Website unless you voluntarily provide such information. If you choose to request information from us or participate in a promotional or marketing program available on the Website, we may ask for your name, address, phone number, and other information. Supplying this information is strictly voluntary, and you may contact us if you no longer wish to be contacted by us or receive promotional or marketing materials.
We automatically track certain non-identifying information through the Website through the use of "cookies." We place a cookie into the browser file on your computer. The cookie is a small computer file the web server uses to recognize the computer of certain users that have visited the Website previously which helps the Website provide certain functionalities. The cookie does not contain or collect any personally identifying information but will collect information regarding the usage patterns associated with the user's personal computer. Information tracked with cookies is primarily used to improve and update the site and to provide site-traffic data, and is only collected on an aggregate basis. When and if we do present such aggregated information to outside companies, no one will be able to identify you or contact you. If you do not wish to permit the placement of cookies on your computer, most web browsers have a feature which will allow you to block cookies. However, you should be aware that blocking the placement of cookies may disable or hinder certain Website functionalities.
We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders. Additionally, we may share personally-identifiable information when we believe it necessary to comply with the law, to enforce the Terms and Conditions of the Website, or to protect our interests or rights, property, and safety of our employees and customers.
How Can You Review Or Remove Information We Collect?
If your personally-identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to receive our promotional materials, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate your information by making the change on our member information page, by emailing a customer service representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within ten (10) business days.
Additionally, if you no longer wish to receive our promotional materials, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by emailing our customer service at email@example.com or at the address and phone numbers listed below.
How Do We Protect And Secure Customer Information?
We are dedicated to protecting our customers' personal information we collect. To prevent unauthorized access to maintain and ensure the correct use of information, we have established physical, electronic, and managerial security protocol and procedures.
Secure transmission is not used for our product pages or general website information, but we do use other means such as firewalls to safeguard confidentiality of this information. Although we cannot guarantee against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we try to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Please be aware that no method of transmission or electronic storage provides certainty of security. We therefore cannot guarantee absolute security of the personal information and email addresses we collect.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Should I Know About Disclosing Personally-Identifiable Information On Other Websites?
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com. You may also contact us by phone at 808-896-5220 or by mail at IREHAB.com LLC PO Box 1740 Kamuela, HI 96743.